Dr Junior Lim

My boss granted me permission to leave office early as I was ill, down with a flu and fever.... I didn't bother to consult my hospital's doctor as I know they can't do much due to my drug allergy... The only way to cure me is to sleep through my illness.

So home I went and I slept through the afternoon till my Junior Lim came home from Childcare. Whenever he see our room door closed, he'll know that I'm back home. So I heard him calling :" Mummy... Mummy!!!!" and in he came crashing through the door.

He climbed onto the bed, sat beside me and placed his little palm on my forehead.

Dr Junior Lim : Mummy 生病(sick). Got fever..
Me : *cough* *cough* yeah mummy is sick, so you let mummy rest..
Dr Junior Lim : ohh Mummy 咳嗽(coughing). Later I feed you ok?
Me : Feed me? Feed me what?
Dr Junior Lim : Feed you your 药药(medicine). Sayang..

and he stroked me on my arm to soothe me. hmmmm somehow I feel slightly better from his TLC. ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh... Junior Lim sure has the aptitude to be a doctor wor... next time make him study hard lah!! :D

Irene said...

what a sweet boy! Get well soonb

Anonymous said...

that's really sweet! hope u are better already! erm...did ethyl and i bring down the germs? :p

Anonymous said...

I hope you are well already! Being sick over holidays isn't something nice, eh? Happy new year!