My Growing Boy

Declan is indeed a big boy now. He knows how to reciprocate the care and concern which we showed towards him. Whenever he comes whining to me with a broken/spoiled toy, I'll comfort him and tell him :" It's ok, I'll buy you a new one ok?"

Yesterday, he tore the plastic cover of my office ID tag, I whined and he went :"It's ok mummy, I buy you ok? ok?"

Aawwwwww how can I not be ok??

He's also developed this funny habit of wearing his pants on his head. Sometimes, you'll even see him wearing his brief on his head as if it's a fashionable hairband....

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


He's also taken to asking WHY all the time. Just yesterday, while we were watching a chinese show enacting a terrorist attack he interrogated me as follow:

(watching the chaotic scene on screen)
Dec : Mummy why?
Me : Oh the uncle lost an arm.
Dec : Why?
Me : Cos a bomb exploded.
Dec : Why?
Me : Cos terrorist attack.
Dec : Why?
Me : -_-" ...............


Not that I am too impatient to his endless whys but I really do not know how to answer.... I am braving myself for more to come

Just a few more pics of him which I took recently of him enjoying his kiddy rides.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes... more of WHY to come. Sometimes, really do not know how to answer them.. haha!

but it is good that they start to ask alot of questions. At least they are curious and it's good, isn't it for young children? :)

did your team win the captain's ball competition?

Vyvy said...

Agree that being able to question is good for the children.

*sigh*.... we lost....