Stupid Blogger!!!

Now I really understand why some mums are switching to wordpress. arghhhhh!! Blogger is also giving me problems when it comes to posting comments!!! It just refuse to accept my comments!!! For mums who are still on blogger/blogspot, if you don't see my comments, it's not because I didn't read your post... it's because blogger refuse to accept my comments!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh. Irene! you are one of them! I was trying to tell you the top which your mum chose for you was nice.....

6 comments:

Irene said...

that happened to me yesterday too! but when i checked today, my comments appeared on the other person's page.

Vyvy said...

mine didn't come out leh... I was trying to comment on one of Fannie's post and it just keep refusing to accept... I gave up then....

Anonymous said...

hmm.... then maybe it's time to migrate to wordpress or others ... heehee...

Anonymous said...

wordpress is pretty user-friendly...at least better than blogger ba...u may consider...hehe

ZMM said...

Yeah.. getting a bit tired of blogger too.. wonder which site I should switch to or just get my own domain.

Btw, there was once every time I accessed your site.. it was just blank! Grrr!

Vyvy said...

hmmm maybe we should all consider migrating..