Captain's Ball Practice

I brought along Declan to my captain's ball practice yesterday evening. I can't leave the house without him wailing, so might as well just toll him along. I got the dad to meet us at the hospital's court to babysit him while I play. We'll be playing our semi-finals game on Monday. Let's hope we win!! I'm keeping my fingers cross. If we win, we'll emerged the top 2 and we'll get dinner from Boss. I hate running, but I love ball games. Netball, captain's ball, table tennis etc.

While I was playing, the father and son was playing mini soccer. I think Declan enjoyed the little break away from home. We usually spend our evenings at home watching TV and him building his blocks. Of course my colleagues were having fun teasing my little boy.




For the sack of creating 2 teams for practice, some of us had to pull in the spouse/partner/boyfriend to make up the number. Whoever's in the pic was just half the team. The other half had gone home.

Wish me luck on this Monday!

1 comments:

jean said...

Good luck! Hope your team will win today! Jia you!