Camping in Office

For those who wonder why I was camping in my office, my hosp was actually providing the medical coverage for the Standard Chartered Marathon which was held last Sunday. The first race starts at 6.30a.m and thus, our medical team had to be there by 4-5a.m. For people doing logistics, like me, we'll have to move in much earlier to load things onto the transport. That explains why 2 other colleagues and me choose to sleep in, rather than having to travel from home to office at 2.am in the morning.


Since we gotta spend a long night in the office, we made the most use of the time, other than getting stuffs ready, we also spent a bit of time having fun.

See my cute colleague, working on her laptop straight after shower with her "bayee" head. This is a rare scene ok??! I hope she won't kill me if she found out that I post this pic of hers online :x How many of you have seen me in my glasses?? I bet not many. I'm blind like a bat.



The beautiful sunflowers are from the girlfriend of our colleague. She is such a dear, not only did she pack dinner for all of us from Soup Restaurant, she also presented a sunflower each to me and my colleague for our hard work. Hey shouldn't that be the job of our boss??? Hmph! Our boss has much to learn from her! On top of all the nice things she did, she also camped in with us and help us out till the next morning.

That's her feeding us dinner and the boyfriend was the photographer. This cute couple had a passion for photography.





She caught me "eating snake" without me even knowing it until I saw this pic........ Who can blame me?? It was really a long day... we only slept for 2 hours. I left home on Saturday 4p.m and only arrive back home on sunday 7p.m. In between that 20+ hours we only managed to sneak in 2 hours of sleep... It was tiring, fun and exciting. Exciting because there were quite a number of collapse cases. Looking at those who went down.. I really wonder why people push themselves so hard.. is it really worth risking your life to complete a marathon? I guess, I'll never understand since I hate running!

4 comments:

jean said...

wah! your colleague's gf so sweet hor. you must be very tired now! but pls don't sleep when we meet up 2moro k. we still need to get to know one another leh.. hehe!

*not sure why the entry keeps disappearing. off and on.

Vyvy said...

i caught back my zzzzs liao. that was last week. so dun worry, i'll be awake tomorrow.

I notice it too.. but i dunno what's the problem... my entry got disco effect

Captain 熊猫 said...

Ivy in specs.. plenty to show off... Ivy in specs n hairband in school.. also have...

Anyone INTERESTED? :P

Vyvy said...

oei!