Cheese for Declan

hmmm since no one say I can't feed Kraft cheese to my boy in my earlier post, I shall then buy a pack of Kraft cheese and let him try this weekend.

So far no adverse effects or signs of allergy to the egg yolk custard I fed him last weekend. So this weekend, I'll just feed him some hard boil egg white as advised by the polyclinic nurse.

Oh in that case I can't feed him Kraft Cheese this week. The cheese will have to wait till next week. Intro 1 new food at a time remember? I shall behave and stick to the 1 new food at a time rule.

I'm also thinking of feeding my boy some pasta or macaroni. I shall find time to prepare either one for him. I hope I'll be able to do a good job to prevent him from growing up and hating the food I feed him due to my lousy handling of the food.

I wonder whether it's a blessing or a curse for him to have a mum who can't cook and yet still thinking of preparing all sorts of funny things to feed him :x

0 comments: