Hip Hop Baby


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at this fellow in his baggy pair of jeans.  My mum insisted me to get this pair of jeans for him while shopping for his new year clothes and she insisted that this faithful pair was of the correct size.  See lah?! Up till now ahhh he wear liao still cannot see his toes...


I told his dad to dress him "warmly" that day cos it was raining and the weather was quite chilly.  When I called his dad, he told me he already dressed him liao and he lazy to change for him again, but I insisted him to put on a pair of long pants for Declan due to the cold weather.  I reminded the dad that there's a pair of new jeans hanging in the cupboard.


When I met up with my little boy, that was the state he was in..... I didn't know whether I should cry or I should laugh....Instead of removing his romper and changing him into a normal t-shirt to go with the jeans, his lazy dad just merely slipped on the pair of jeans over the romper..... and conveniently overlooked the fact that the pair of jeans was also too big for him....


Don't he look like some hip hop dancer or some rapper who always have their jeans 3-4 sizes too big and hanging dangerously loose around their hips?  Dec's jeans look abit tight at the waist though....

2 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

He truly looks like he's wearing a denim skirt. It's ok to wear the pair of jeans over rompers or bodysuits.

This pic is taken...when? He looks quite slim tho'

Vyvy said...

wahhahah how sad! If he hears that he'll probably suffer a bruise ego. hahahah

I dun like to see romper with jeans leh, if bb is wearing separates, I prefer the top to be tucked out not in so that they look more chic heheheh.

this pic taken last sat. he weigh 8.5kg only leh. dunno what happen to the other 0.5kg