Virgin Fall

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Remember this picture...? I think my boy won't be smiling so brightly from now on if we place him in that chair... Reason? He just fell off that chair a moment ago...
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! those "ouch" are not from him... but me... my heart pain.....

First time is always painful mah hor? We have guarded him vigilantly for the past 9 months and today, our line of defence collapse....

Mil put him in the bamboo chair, walk a few steps away to throw all the ingredients into the slow cooker to cook his porridge. Just a few seconds away and that little powerhouse thought he is a commando, so he lifted his butt and try to climb off the chair, ignoring the fact that his balancing skill is practically non-existent....before my mil could turn her attention back to him, he toppled over like humpty dumpty.... O..U...CCC...HHHHH...

Hubby MSN me to break the news to me... the first thing which flash across my mind was what happen to Mama Stacey's cousin as described in her blog..... I just read that entry this morning... and now... it happen to my boy.... buy 4D also not so "zuen" (accurate)

No more bamboo chair for him from now on!!! Tomorrow go buy play pen!

One more thing to add on to my worry list! see lah?? So busy with worries....

0 comments: