A mum's broken heart

It's not about my broken heart, but it's that of another mum. I'll like to add on what my sil Fannie wrote in her blog entry Mommy=Zero Value. Read the link first to get the broken heart mum's story before reading my add on.

On top of what she did to her mum as described in Fannie's entry, she also did this to her mum...

They went shopping one day, her mum was in sort of a daze and nearly walk into a glass panel. Fortunately her sil pulled her back and warned her of the existance of the glass panel. Instead of comforting the mum or warning the mum about the glass panel, this little girl actually said :"hahahahah very good! 活该!! Very good very good hahahahah!" After hearing her lamenting that to me, my heart felt so cold... how can a little girl do that to her mum...

When I tried talking to the little girl. she actually said :" wah lau 很麻烦 leh! all of you know about it!" and she just stormed away without hearing me out....

This girl is really out of hand... The poor mum was so traumatised by her that she actually fell ill and the girl didn't show a least bit of concern nor remorse.

I felt so heart pain for the mum, when she related her story to me, she teared.. I really didn't know how to advice her as I'm also new in parenting. Let's just hope that the girl will learn to treasure the love and effort her mum is putting into her.

5 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

this girl is really...i hate to use this word...incorrigible! How heartless can she get? I really pity the mom...she's really getting out of hand...sometimes...i just felt that she deserves those caning... how to spare the rod when she's so...bad...sigh...

I tried talking to her too and she was quite rude...really don't know how to discipline this ger...jessica also says she can't treat her mom like that...her hack care attitude just makes my blood boil...

huileng said...

Seems to be a very headstrong and stubborn girl. Might need help such as counselling or things like that to find out why the girl has so much resentment. There are many family service centres around that offer such help.

Vyvy said...

She is definitely much more than headstrong and stubborn. I guess no words can really describe her behaviour...

I already suggested to mum to approach FSC already. I told her both her kids will need to be counselled before they do more harm.

MomsyWorld said...

The Mom has decided to bring her kids for counselling...however, the girl said " go if u want to. I won't go de"

Hmmm...It won't be that good to 'pull' her there rite? This girl ar...sigh...

Vyvy said...

wahh! she actually said that??!! *faints*!