Battle of the Babies

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seem like one house cannot contain 2 botak and crawling babies. My mum bought the toy baby for Declan many months back. However, the first time the 2 babies met, Declan was very afraid of the toy baby. The moment he plucked out the toy baby's cap and see his botak head he wailed real loudly, as if the other party's botak head really scared the daylight out of him... It's not as if he himself got much hair then....

Few months passed (can't really remember for how long) and after banishing the toy baby into a drawer to collect dust for scaring Declan, I finally remembered it's existence and decided to release it to Declan again.

This time he didn't wail. However, he eyed the moving and singing chap suspiciously with a deep frown. For awhile he was amused. I guessed after a while, he find that toy irritating because of it's repeated singing. So he crawled towards the toy and pushed it over before plucking out it's cap again.

So hostile lah my son. I think I should let him interact with this toy more often and see if he learn to be friendly towards it.

I wonder how he will react if he's in the company of another real life baby his age?

0 comments: